The new returns policy is constructed with a simplified user-guide process for Warranty claims: Incorrect, Defective, Damaged, Faulty items, Missing part, and product dissatisfaction.
General Warranty Policies And Guidelines
- Customers may return items to DroneBit for a full refund of the product cost if they are order incorrectly / not needed. This must be done within 30 days from the date of purchase, and the item must be in a good condition.
**Good condition refers original packaging with ALL accessories included, ALL electronics must be un-soldered
- DroneBit.co.uk Service Centers don’t accept crash, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been modified (ie soldered)
** DroneBit.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products.
1 year for other products such as internal parts (ESC, motor, FlightControllers, etc.)
The warranty period is effective unless otherwise stated on the product listing. All relevant information must be indicated on the Returns application form.
- Photos and/ or videos are required for Initial Evaluation (submission via Returns Form), All types of FAULTY batteries are required to be returned to DroneBit. Photos and/ or videos are NOTenough to justify the fault of the item.
- After submitting the Returns form, if we receive no response from your end within 45 days or once the parcel is required to send back but it is not returned to our warehouse within 45 days, it will subject to rejection of returns application.
- If DroneBit cannot provide the replacement parts or item, the customer must return the product (in full) before they are elligable to receive a refund.