The Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller Powered by RaceFlight is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed. The SKITZO Flight Controller was created in collaboration with and named after the flow master himself SKITZO FPV. Capable of running 32kHz gyro sample rate, PID loop, motor loop and processing all calculations in real time. The SKITZO FC is powered by the same hardware as the new RaceFlight Revolt which has incredible performance. The Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller uses a F405 MPU and a Invensense 20602 gyro in combination with RaceFlight software to give you the BEST performance possible. This gyro is by far the most noise free and accurate gyro available.
The Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller Powered by RaceFlight presents not only the BEST performance, but also the most STABLE performance due to the amazing vibration rejection technology implemented in RaceFlight. The filters allow your quad to stay in the air no matter what! Damaged propellers caused by that insane gate clip on turn 3? Not a problem. You can still finish the race! For most people tuning is not even required. Our boards come preloaded with software and defaults that should fly amazing for 99% of people.
In addition to the vibration rejection technology, the gyro gives you the highest speeds currently possible with the lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity.
This flight controller comes pre-loaded with the latest RaceFlight Community release. Just go to the google store and download the latest configurator, and you should be ready to connect. Drivers should no longer be needed.
Also, this custom SKITZO version will have special access to SKITZO Tuning settings as well as a special support channel where you can ask SKITZO questions about setup and recommendations. Each FC has a unique serial ID which will grant you access to these special features.
RaceFlight One is also available in alpha format. Just join the slack at http://raceflight.net/invite/ and ask to be added to the RaceFlight One channel. This is truly amazing software, which flies so well you can completely eliminate prop wash. Setup is a breeze as well, just run a couple wizards and you will get right up into the air.
Setting up the Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller is easy. The solder pin layout is easy to read with motor connections in each corner. Just solder the closest motors and remember the order 1, 2, 3, 4. Select your voltage on the bottom, as well as inverted or not. The SKITZO FC also features DFU free updating and a self-healing and updating bootloader, just in case something does go wrong.
For step by step setup instructions and FAQs, please visit the RaceFlight website.
- Supports the new RF1 firmware
- Integrated vibration dampening dummies
- Custom SKITZO color and silk screen
- Dual inverters for taranis and futaba radios
- True hardware radio diversity
- Selectable voltage for your UARTs
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – no need for separate transponder
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3v or 5v voltage
- 4 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes
The RaceFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller presents, Revolters get access to RaceFlight’s ticketed tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your FC. RaceFlight has one of the best support systems and communities in the industry. Join the slack and talk to other users, or contact support direct.